Reference Code: GBR/0180/RGO 6/44
Scope and Contents
Three sets of papers on the buildings and grounds of the Royal Observatory:Papers on the archaeology of the buildings and grounds, 1835-1847, including a note headed 'Sir Christopher Wren'; a copy of a patent dated 15. Hen. 6. m. 7. (1437), concerning a grant of 200 acres of pasture land around Greenwich to the Duke of Gloucester; a map of the Royal Observatory, Greenwich (probably John Flamsteed's); questions and answers on the building of the Royal Observatory; and correspondence...
1835 - 1848
Conditions Governing Access:
From the Management Group:
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).