The Ambarum Club was a dining club for members of the Universities of Oxford and Cambridge which met from 1880 to 1917. The Secretaries were A.E. Shipley, Master of Christ's College, Cambridge, and P.E. Matheson of New College, Oxford. Access Points
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Ambarum Club: Minutes
Reference Code: GBR/0012/MS Add.6367
Scope and Contents
Minute book with list of members, 74 folios.
Conditions Governing Access: Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Found in: Cambridge University Library / Ambarum Club: Minutes